Are you a people person? Do you have a passion for craft beer? Insight Brewing is looking for motivated and passionate beer enthusiasts for our Brand Ambassador program. As a Brand Ambassador, you will not only have the opportunity to greatly expand your beer knowledge but also have the chance to impact your local beer market. This will be achieved by conducting samplings on behalf of lnsight Brewing in an attempt to expand upon our brand recognition and increase our market penetration.
Job Description: Brand Ambassadors will be sent into the community to positively represent the brand at liquor store tastings, charity events, and other off-premise events, in order to increase Insight’s awareness, create a specific image, generate sales opportunities and build customer preference.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Engaging event guests and encouraging beer samples
– Train, engage and inspire crowds as well as individual consumers
– Represents the Insight in a positive way.
– Provides complete information about the brand and is able to answer questions about Insight’s Brand.
– Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
– Assess customer’s individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
– Recap sampling to include the number of cases sold, customer feedback or other sampling notes.
– When you are present at an event you are required to engage customers for the full time.
– Responsible for reviewing program materials, set-up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days.
– Assist in maintaining all event equipment–tables, tents, jockey boxes, etc.
– Coordinate materials needed: tasting cups, signage, etc.
– Working evenings, weekend, and occasional holidays
– Communicate availability to Sales Manager by the 15th of each month for the following month.
– Not your duty to set up event or samplings, if someone is interested consult with our Sales Manager
– Reliable transportation to get to and from events around the area
– Availability at 4 pm on weekdays and full availability on weekends
– Must be available Thursdays, Fridays, & Saturdays
– Must be available to work at least 3 weekends during each month
– Dependable and timely
– Craft beer knowledge & passion
– Ability to work independently and autonomously
– Outgoing and personable, ability to engage with a variety of people
– Must be legal age for alcohol service.
If you feel like you would be a great addition to Insight’s success, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Job Function: Packaging Manager
Schedule: Full-time, 40+ hours
Salary: Based on Experience
Insight Brewing is looking for a dedicated and professional Packaging Manager to work closely with the production team to meet the demands of our fast-growing brewery. Insight Brewing produced 9000 bbls in 2017 and is looking to produce 12,000 bbls in 2018, packaging multiple brands, using cans, bottles, and kegs.
Insight Brewing is seeking a Packaging Manager who brings a high level of responsibility and dedication to the position. This leadership position will head our packaging team on our Wild Goose M250 canning line, filling cans, kegs, and bottles of our beer while maintaining the highest quality and safety standards. We will look to you to build a culture of high accountability to ensure that we are putting out the best beer possible. A successful candidate will be able to juggle multiple priorities, keep the lines of communication open, and build a cross-functional team with a safety and quality first mentality, as well as lead by example, be organized, practice sanitary packaging procedures, carry out preventive maintenance, follow quality control protocols, have a strong mechanical aptitude and be an exceptional problem solver.
This is a full-time position within our production facility. The Packaging Manager oversees all employees in the packaging department and is responsible for the equipment and operating staff covering canning, keg cleaning, keg filling, equipment maintenance, and inventories.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with Operations Director & Supply Chain Director to coordinate the packaging schedules for the brewery.
- Posts and manages weekly labor schedule for packaging team and adjust as needed to meet production schedule.
- Reviews efficiency and consistency of packaging operations to determine what changes can be made to improve operations.
- Ensure compliance with operational policies and safety standards to ensure the health and wellness of team members.
- Operate, troubleshoot and maintain all packaging equipment
- Ensures safe and efficient operation of equipment
- Maintain an organized, clean, sanitary, and safe working environment through production runs by delegating responsibility for cleanliness.
- Leads, develops, and holds accountable packaging team members with a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Improve production efficiencies and yields
- Ensures beer quality is maintained throughout the packaging process working with our QA/QC lab and Head Brewer.
- Develops and maintains SOPs for safety, CIP, and pack operations.
- Measures and minimizes downtime on packaging lines via continuous improvement, preventative maintenance, and problem-solving in coordination with the Maintenance department.
- Proficient understanding of running all other packaging equipment and machinery, including future upgrades.
- Understands production systems and diagnoses sources of machine failure to make necessary repairs.
- Responsible for ordering and inventories of all packaging materials.
- Ensure all record keeping, SOPs, and logs are accurate and up to date.
- Participates in regular Quality and Production meetings to coordinate work across departments.
- Work closely with cellar and brewing departments to ensure smooth product flow and the timely completion of the production schedule.
- Records weekly inventory of packaging related materials
- Provides support to Shipping & Receiving, Maintenance, and Brewing departments as needed.
- Communicates regularly with President and Marketing Department on new product rollouts.
- Establishes metrics and reporting as needed to identify opportunities and drive improvement.
- Assess Packaging departments’ performance against standards and objectives
- Assist in communicating key performance indicators and associated feedback processes to packaging team members
- Assist with event work, inside and outside the brewery
- Occasional weekend and evening work required
- Create and implement a maintenance plan for all packaging related equipment
- 2+ years in beer packaging or related industry
- Strong mechanical aptitude required
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in hot/cold and wet environments
- Attention to detail, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to recognize visual and audible cues signaling machinery performance issues
- Ability to delegate, lead the packaging crew by example and make difficult decisions when necessary
- Create and foster a team environment that demonstrates genuine concern for personal and professional development of all employees
- Communicates effectively with all employees, operations management, and guests of the brewery
- Provides positive leadership throughout the organization and ensures staff develops to their full potential
- Experience with a canning-line is required, preferably a Wild Goose Line.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs regularly
- Forklift certified is preferred. Ability to be certified is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ideal Candidate has the following traits
Able to keep calm under pressure
Willing to go the extra mile
Sense of humor
Eligible Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, Sick & Safe Leave, Health & Dental Insurance, other voluntary benefits.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2821 E Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55413