Due to an overwhelming number of reservation requests, and out of respect for our patrons, we have decided we will now operate on a first come, first serve seating basis. We are, however still renting our entire taproom for large scale private events. Wedding receptions, business happy hours, holiday parties, etc. We are sorry for any inconvenience, and hope to see you soon!
Peace & Love,
Insight Brewing Company
Thank you for considering Insight Brewing to host your event. Our 3,000 sq ft taproom has a variety of spaces that can meet different needs. For example, our lounge area with sofas works well for more relaxed gatherings while our longer communal table brings people together. (Both pair well with our award winning beers!)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make a private brewery rental?
- If you’re interested in a private brewery rental, email Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I bring my own alcohol?
- Are children allowed in the taproom?
- Are food trucks available?
- Yes, every day.
- Can I bring in outside food and/or non-alcoholic beverages?
- Yes, you may bring it yourself. Or you may have it catered.
- Do you have gluten free beer?
- Do you have Non Alcoholic options?
- Yes, we have a soda option on tap.
- Do you offer discounts to charities?
- Unfortunately, there’s no discount available for non-profits, charities or governmental organizations.
- Do you offer tours?
- Yes, every Saturday at Noon.
- Do you offer private tours?
- Private Tours available upon request, for parties of 20 or more. They are ten dollars per person.
- I have additional questions, who can I ask?
- Please email Lindsey at email@example.com